Nuff-Nuff!

Friday, August 10, 2012

Beauty is Pain. Does it imply to you?

Hello everyone.


So, it's like yesterday and yester-years where I am eagerly talk about how I want to change my nose, lets say the genie came to me and asked. Keke. You know why, for human are greedy. Lol.

Well, I'm just saying. I never pure intentionally of doing that, where there just a lot of things to consider such as;

First, where on earth I can afford such a hundred thousand bucks to do the plastic surgery things, when my daily expenses never enough?

And secondly, I never believe myself to be so daring to face the knifes and whatever sharps surgery equipments that can make you 'green' puke and later faint.

Also, imagining how they rip off you nose skins, and remove the cartilage or something (bone, I guess) and restructure it, - such a horrible experience. Plus, you have change what Allah has gifted to you. Perhaps, lend it to you?

However, it came to my realization today when I saw the articles from Beauty Experts: Michelle Phan that there is such 'devices' that can help you to shape your nose! Wow, is that for real?
I'm not even sure whether I should jump high up to the universe or keep calm and take a deep breath.
 
Anyway,lets make story short and check it out!

Articles taken from :michellephan




One look at these nose contraptions will have you believing that classic line, “beauty is pain.” But in the world of cosmetic procedures, that pain is relative. These strange-looking devices are called “nose-shapers,” and they’re actually alternatives to plastic surgery, designed to redefine and straighten the nose without having to go under the knife.
Despite looking a little strange and uncomfortable, these gadgets have actually become huge sellers in Japan’s beauty market, according to some ads. Even though there's no concrete evidence to support their influence, unconventional solutions to cosmetic problems have – and always will be – a thing in beauty markets worldwide. For these bizarre shapers, users simply wear the device for 10-20 minutes a day as directed. Some reviews even claim that if you wear these clips for up to an hour a day, you’ll see quicker results. Looks like you might have to be able to tolerate some pain, though!
Copied from: michellephan


Now what  you say?
Does it looks alluring to you and think of wanna give a try?
Go on baby, and share the outcome!



Till then,
XO.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...