Nuff-Nuff!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

I have a DREAMs.

Have a happy Sunday people!


Have you ever come to realization that everything you was dream of to have / to feel/ to experience in life came one by one as it is invisible? You dreamt of having a car, one-two-three years from the day you were dreaming, you achieve it! Or it might as well take 12-15 years long to have; depends on how hard you pursue for it and I'd love to say;  your luck!

Speaking of luck, I never been such a 'Lucky Girl'. Sometimes  I do, but not most of the time it happens. Also, lucks is not revolving us all the time right? Thus,for any reason I believe that its on how much we want it,the universe will conspire everything to make it happens et we get it.

Being a dreamer does makes me wonder.
I am a big dreamer ever since I was young. Despite the silly dreams and unreasonable daydreaming makes me looks LAME, but from now on, I believe that I shouldn't have to stop TO DREAM.

Yeah, I have a DREAM with lots of -sssss and word BIG on it.

Some more, I believe that from this moment; everyone is lucky, everyone has it own DREAMS and they deserve to achieve it!

Thus, don't bother to judge and evaluate others life when you not even in their shoes.


another dream came true.

Nice gastronomic treats. Despite the very pricey for nasi goreng!


Oh yeah, btw, It is 23rd Ramadhan so far. Alhamdulillah.
Be safe and take care everyone.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...