Nuff-Nuff!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Au revoir: Pour Toi.



Pour Toi/For You:

I wish this could be the last post I dedicate for you.

It was so great when we used to be a good friend with an open worry-free talk and conversations. The laughs, the joy and fun we had is just so nice. And heaven yeah, its free. free from anything.

Stages of Life
As time goes by, day after day passed by and there will always ups and down in life. This is what people said the stages of relationship/friendship. From you don't even know his fathers name, now you know almost everything; including his/her born to be kittens name. (for example). :) As every stages will have a different stories and challenges, here you come with such a 'horrifying' stage; when you are more serious about something/or you take things for granted towards your friend/partner. And hell yeah, its how you handle it that make things work or not.


Going Apart
And pour toi, I know that this wont last forever and all we have to do is cherish the time and moment, but I can't help myself from stop being 'overboard' or 'overly sensitive'. It's a mistakes in every friendship/relationship but on the same time, it may be the way I want to show my affection or asking for attention. Perhaps it's a mistakes, but this is a life that I have to go through. If I'm overly demanding, my err and forgive me.

To getting apart, it's obviously is not what I wanted. I repeat; NOT I WANTED. However, it's not an optional. It's a must. I might ruining everything in this friendship and make u 'bingung and pusing' more. I admit, maybe I demand more as you said the criteria of ladies in this modern days, but I can't help myself from fall for you. Again, its a mistake.

After all, I know this is the FACT of LIFE and everyone should face it. Of course, in a multiple ways. I will grow strong and mature, hopefully and please let me forget you. Even though it so hard to do. I wish you well and am sure you always have a blissful life ahead of you!


Till then, I heart U and ...

November 23,2011
p/s: It's never a great feeling to say goodbye. You should know that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...