Nuff-Nuff!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Rainy days are Over

Hello everyone!

How's your day so far? As always, wishing you-you all (esp my loyal readers, ;)) a good bright day with loves and protection from god, the almighty.

Hee. ameen.

And yeah, for past two days I was possessed by the PMS-ing evil inside me. Keke. Hell yeah, life is always a learning process and should learn and promptly take an action to make our life to be better and better each day.

Pour toi; J'ai encore que vous aimez, maintenant et toujours! BISOU*BISOU

ngeee~

The Holidays'

Since now is the school holiday season, it's the best time for me to relaxing to the fullest and occupy myself with such beneficial and healthy activities. Keke. yeah, what I mean is become a Cinder-ella, helping mom doing the house chores and so. Heee~. It's nice anyway. One more thing is do gardening. Unfortunately there is no tanah around. wuwu. So have to do the planting inside the vase only. Such a waste.

Anyway, let me post some pict of BOBO, a new cat that we found yesterday. He used to be my little sis cat till me throw him away. HAHA (evil laughs). Bobo is an orange-whitish kitten with a very long tail). I lost him and the sister was so sad. Keke. And yesterday, we manage to find BOBO and he grew up adorably nice and cute. Me gusta!
Here is some pict of BOBO.
This is helpless BOBO iun his younger days. :)

Holaaa. I'm BOBO. with such innocnt face. :'(


the new look BOBO. <3'ss



BOBO chan. Ngee^^'



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...