Nuff-Nuff!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Random: Holiday Diary

Hello everyone? How's everything going?

I have been silence for sometimes. Yeah, due to some personal reasons really feel no mood to do blogging. B-O-R-I-N-G. Lalala~

According to Hijr Calendar, its a new year of Moslem (last 27th November). The coming of year 1433 Hijr. Alhamdulillah, am still giving the chance to live a life in this twisty world. Behind this coming new year, there always a story behind. (Penghijrahan Nabi s.a.w from Makkah al-mukaramah to Madinah al-munawarah, for the sake of expand the syiar Islam etc's). Whatever it is, don't have to talk much, just live a life to the fullest, in your comfortable way. As long as you enjoy and cherish it, surely it will goes well. ameen. :0

Oh yeah, too many news of ppl around me losing their loved ones I heard lately. It is bit to swallow but of course a reality. Wuwu. A classmate of mine, losing her dad and little brother on a car crashed, my old time schoolmate lost her dad (was killed horrificly by a murderer) and so much more. Sakit this and that, and so so so. At times, it makes me reflect on myself; my life.

O Allah, forgive me for being a sinner.


Anyway, I'm not intended to be long. Just wish everyone a great day ahead with bless and loves from the Almighty. Before you whine over something small, let's remember for those who less fortunate; who are homeless, have no family, no foods to eat and so many unlucky things.


God bless all and be safe.

Till then,
mucho lovess

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...