Nuff-Nuff!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Random: Holiday Pictures

Hello everyone!

How's your weekend going so far? Hee :) Wish everyone in a very good health with good life and fortunes. ##

This holiday, it seems the passion of blogging is there, just the hardwork-ness to express it in a letter come words cum phrase and sentence is seems IMPOSSIBLE.
:)
forgive me for being lazy. I'm sure I'm not born this way.

Anyway, let's make words less, pictures more to stimulate our visual sense. I have to admit that to me pictures of nature of seas, flowers, skies, clouds and yeah cats and animals is just so pleasure. It's calming your soul and replenish your mind. Thus, here I come with some picts during my journey back home. Don't bother the bad quality of the pict yeah. I'm just an AMATEUR. :)
Bunga kubur. keke . ye dok?
Hee ;)


Orange bougainvillea taken while waiting for a friend.


Here's the cat. Sad to let us (me and sista) go. Thanks for the companion, boyboy! :D


Fly high up to the sky, and reach your dreams, babe-eh. :D
oppsss, it's HOME that u missed after all.


Holaaaa! Comos estas? Me GUSTA! ^&%%@#



Till then, be safe and be good everyone! And yeah let's fulfill whatever haven't been done for 2011 planning and be ready to welcoming 2012 with much more spirit, and passion.

Loves,
XO's

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...