Nuff-Nuff!

Monday, June 25, 2012

J'adore, Bon Anniversaire!

Happy, happy and be happy always. Ameen.









May love lights headed our way, in more positive way as well as with the rhythm of GAGA! :P




Also, wishing my one and only beloved mother a 'Happy Birthday'!
U might not read this, but just let me be self monologue here saying, i love u, mother.
 Keke, ;P 
*selfsound* : Being a Briton sounds nice sometimes eay? LOL.



Pour mom:





Footnote:


Kids so excited to see our come back to school today. I am happy to see them too, but not so purely happy. They were excited, like 'am I for real?' Hihi. Nevermind about it, I'm not suppose to think or act bitchy this way.:)  All I have to do is behave, behave and have patience in mind/ act. As Malay proverb said;




''Harimau mati meninggalkan belang, manusia mati meninggalkan nama''.

Till then,
Be safe and spread the loves.XO

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...