Nuff-Nuff!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Carrying your weight on my shoulder

Hello readers!

Just done with the class, which is quite long today due to the seminar for the action research presentation meeting.

Quite lots thing to be done. No worries.
All I have to do is " Keep Calm, and Stroke the furry Wall ''. Keke :P

It's not like the Tsunami's gonna hit this valley, nor Germany wins the EURO 2012, that I need to havoc myself. Relax, breath in - out and sleep. When I open my eyes, just wake up, start up the engine, and speed up high and low in a race but cautious way.

And yeah, another things to do/come/bring on/ crac*** :

to be cracked # 1
to bring on # 2.

to come # 3


Like my lecturer says; this semester gonna be a SEMESTER of carrying Kinabalu Mountain above the head!.

Grr.grr.

 After everything settle down, its gonna be Laban Rata or saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanna RANAU! .

Till then,

Much loves. XO

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...