Nuff-Nuff!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pacu Laju-Laju, Lari Kita dari Realiti

Hello readers! What you've been up to?
As always, may everyone in  a bless and guidance of Allah the Almighty. Ameen. :)


It's my first week of Internship at school ( yeah, the previous school) and things seems starting to get heavy as it supposed to be; I guess. Keke. Well, to look in more positive way, I shouldn't have to complaining and sigh like some other friends do. I should always remind myself to have CONTROL in life. Yeah. ALWAYS, darling.  No use to complaining this and that as it wont settle things. What we have to do is don't have to take things too complicated and relax. Also, plan and do the project based on our abilities. Also, we don't have much time to admit everything we can do  as we don't have much time to accomplish them.
OK? ;)


Hee.
Now, let me write in mixed-up language of Malay and English. This is not a good things apparently, but what to do. T.T'' I'm so weak in this till have to crawling like a babies. Hehe. My bad. :/

The Review: Bawaku Pergi #1


Last time, when I was in final practicum, my practicum mate was sharing a song of Zizan: Raja Lawak and a newcomer; Kaka with song  entitled Bawaku Pergi ( Take Me Away ) Lyrics written by re-known Malaysian hoppers; Malique, then no wonder the rhythm of Hip Hop is in there.  It's Layan la kannn. :P
Unfortunately, after the release of the audio in some days, a news and gossips burst E- gossip web wide, saying that the song is band to be publish. Why? Since; the lyrics content a 'not so good examples for teens'. Keke. 


Ye lah, kan remaja era kini ni (in general) memang asyik-asyiknya lari dari rumah saja. Mak bapak dok risau, rayu merayu here in there to ask for help to find the anak (daughter, especially..) dok-dok keesokan harinya, dijumpai lari ke selatan Thailand ikut kekasih. Keke.


Well children,
Boleh bercinta, tapi harus berwaspada. I am sure we are quite grow enough to think whats good and bad for us, Didn't we? Hee. It's our nature to always have a GREAT big Inquiry of trying something new, yet it's better to take prevention/ precautions / and yeah alert. Not every beautiful things are verify its beauty.
Also, not all ugly dogs, are a bad dogs.


Eh, eh, dah melalut jauh. :P. LOL.Anyway, you can do your search for BAWAKU PERGI lyrics and here  I'm gonna share the video. (Even anda-anda semua boleh mencarinya di YOUTUBE. :P)


My POV; the videography is  awesome! Yeah awesomeness. Got this spring western feelings, and the setting, lightning, angle etc's is just so awesome. Kan bagus kalau video clip artis yang sewaktu dengannya boleh buat ala-ala konsep videography macam ni. :P Credit to everyone, involved. : Gege!



Enjoy;


Till then , much loves and be safe everyone.

#HeartTalk:
I know it seems a heavy and mind numbness for you, but I'm sure you will well again; the soonest.
XO

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...