Nuff-Nuff!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Speaks Now; inspired by Taylor


Speaks Now, babe!
yeah~

Innocent

Back To December


all I can say is i was 'enchanted' to meet you...
hello everyone!


Currently I'm really deeply in mode of Taylor. not Taylor Lautner or even Taylor College, yeah. haha(:
Well, it is Taylor Swift!
yahooo~.~
cheers for this country gal!

Her new album -
"Speaks Now" just release in U.S yesterday, 25th.
well, all I can say is most track inside is really delighting and awesome!
Frankly speaks, I've never been this die-hard-fan of Taylor, until I've heard the song
Mine in his latest Speak Now - Deluxe Ed. album.
Numbers like Mean, Innocent and Enchanted is just so-so awesome and adorable and nonetheless to say she's make it perfect this time. Really.
As, I've read some time ago tru' artist news that most of songs lyrics in this album is dedicated for just everyone that has --entering-- her life.
Be it John Mayer; with Dear John, heartless Kanye; with Innocent (;.. I bet everyone always remember the incident in last time awards as well as hottie* Taylor Lautner ; with Back to December.
She's just so talented I guess in interpreterate her emotions, thoughts & feelings into a ear-watering masterpiece.


Once again, cheers for Taylor!

Owh yeah, before I forgot, this time numbers also more spice up with the country elements and I Like it.

Anyway, that's all for now I guess.
Will continue next time to post the lyrics of each song's from Speaks Now album.

Till then, take care and living your life. xo.

thoughts; am thinking of write a lyrics for just everyone that has spice up my life.

wakaka:))
xoxo;

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...