Nuff-Nuff!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sun-Die.


hello everyone.
(:
Comment allez-vous?

Sunday.
A day without rain, a day for relaxing, for bed, for zzz~, shopping, etc.
Well, I kinda like Sunday. one word- Relaxing!
and I like it.
Cause since life is a learning process, so one thing that I need to enhance in my life is --relax and cool -- in watever situations.
Be it sunny; rain; snows; thunderstorm or somehow earthquakes or Tsunami's outsides,
should be relax as well.
haha. ((:
Make sense, doesn't it?

Since Sunday is me-time for me, so all I can do is lying in bed, with junks food all over with my favourite shows; Korean Drama. Not bad, currently I'm re-watch ''Spring Waltz''; which is a very tragic, melancholic love story, that will let your tears automatically fell down, flowing with the emotions.

Between love and grunge; love will always win.-- Yoon Jae Ha.

Well, one thing I like about enjoying movies or soaps opera in lappy is; it is very user friendly and manageable.
haha, u don't need money to buy tickets, no need to going out, you can be in watever positions and of course you can lie heavenly in bed without any disturbance.
gee~
That is why --watching movies in laptop still my very best favorite instead of going out Cinema and so.
Unless; i'm with him.
haha :))

Anyway, I'm not going to let my crappy words exaggerates, for now since there's a lot much things to catch up. Just wanna de-stress myself for a while before do whatever I have to do.

Notes for everyone;
Since life is a drama; everyone is an actor's and actresses.
Act well before people curse you to be a bitches*.


p/s : in a mode of sucks* with bitches actress.
tq.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...