Nuff-Nuff!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Oxygen.


hey, hey darlings!

=)


hello everyone. good day. great Satur-Day, i wish.

In an atmosphere of exams, it's kinda stressful, i admit.
with the fear of failing, fear of this- and that. wahhh,,, I guess everyone need to be strong then. Honestly, it seems impossible for me to fail, i mean in a term of failed* in a subject and get RED marks. except for additional math; once. hehe.(:

Well, I am here not to whining or crapping about how much exam's sucks me out or whatever it is. Just a random talk about how I feel with my "Nature" nowadays. Seriously, I bet this day nothing is true. nothing is just so original, so virgin, so fresh etc.etc.
haha((=.
Don't get me wrong.
I'm not talking about anyone* (p/s: to everyone yg selalu perasan ppl talk about her, bawak2 bertenang la ye...), everyone or in term of HUMAN*.
I'm talking about the environement. the nature. --an AIR; WATER plus my surroundings. So-so-so polluted.
Just like last nite, when I'm about going to rest my mind; suddenly felt something x kena with the air. berbau semacam and feels polluted with chemical things. seriously. bau getah pun ada, bau gas ntah apa pun ada.
wahhh...~ feel like crying for heaven.
okay, this means, that no air is safe nowadays.so, any alternatives to get a fresh air?
oxygen?

2ndly,everytime I'm taking my shower or else washing face, toothbrush-ing and wudhu, seriously those waters; Air(malay) --just look alike MILO. ((= wakaka.
so those who wants a cup of milo for free, just come to Keningau and you can get it. haha=))
I dunno wat is wrong anywhere or somewhere, I really felt unsafe and *euww whenever washing my face with those kind of water. the colors, obviously shows how much x bersihnya air tersebut.
I don't have any options yet, apart than sacrifice my drinking water yang dibeli from Hiap Lee Supermaket.
T.T


boleh kering kalau tiap2 hari macam ni.)=
p/s; pihak berwajib, pleaselah cari jalan.hehe.


Anyway, that's all for this entries I guess. I'm not intend to be long.

Living your life as you love yourself.

xoxo# 1
in an enchanted mode to meet u
*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...