Nuff-Nuff!

Friday, November 5, 2010

young forever; happy birthday!


hello everyone!
rise and shine like there's no tomorrow~


Well,today is the first day after the number changing on my Age. hehe. well, age is just a number people said. what most important is how well we treat our life, to be young forever.
Like Jay-Z said;
...forever young, I wanna be forever young;

yeah, that's the way it is. eat well, sleep well, being kind towards people even though they treat you like shit.wakakaka~
anyway, as long as you happy and comfortable with what you are and what you have, everything's gonna be fine, I guess.


For my 21-st Birthday yesterday; I do have wishes.
Wish to be fine;
wish to be succeed;
wish to have a blissful life;
&
wish to be a good daughter to mom'd & dad.

...
wish I;




make a wish & happy birthday!
.xoxo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...