Nuff-Nuff!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?


Tonight we've done, completely.. la la la la ** I forgot the lyrics, but sure it nice old time number. Keke:P

Recently, I admit that I blog less and most of the time I spent to  refining my thesis, and so so -- since after all, I am almost reaching the end point already.  Bbbbbbbbbbut somehow, there's a lot of works to be done. I mean it like seriously.

And it seems like my love-life relationship also has shaking out of nowhere. There is no earthquake, or tsunami's, neither the Katrina huricane, but it is still sounded or feels like shaking. Umm ~~ maybe the feeling of drowsiness travel in a ship facing the rough seas situation.

I just wish that it will and won't come to its end. 

You should know that I am heart-ing you, adoring you and wanna be with you.

Why should we let this unnecessary things and thinking and so-called a bit non logical feeling wrap us like sushi? I'm not that dry seaweed anyway.

I always want to be your mouthwatering salmon with full of omega and B3.

Let me be your supplement as long as eyes can see and hearts can beat.

Keke:P, ( I sounded lame and seriously crap, didn't I :O)

This is true!
You should know that we're not belong together, for a very long time aren't we? Keke.


Much love ans stay positive. XO's

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...