Nuff-Nuff!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Bittersweet Poetry.

Hello, hello everyone.

Yeah, I've been silence for quite a while.


Praise to the Almighty for his blessed and protection towards me. alhamdulillah.


The end of five years and half journey is almost there. Obviously, too much bittersweet-ups and down-roller coaster ride endlessly, people comes and go like unreasonably and so-much more.


I was doing my final report of thesis tonight when suddenly Bittersweet song of Kanye West popped up into my mind. I miss that. The memories all of sudden inject me.


This song indeed give me zillions cannot be describe feelings. Indeed it is.


Brought me back to year 2008, and everything flashback like a movie trailer. gosh.

Am not missing anything or regret anything.

After all, life wrapped with its bittersweets. Bitter- sweet- bitter- sweet.


It's all like that.


Anyway less talk. Watch this:



Oh, yeah. I lied. I miss that old me. really. @.@''

P/s: don't bother that horrible face. ^^''


Till then. much love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...