Nuff-Nuff!

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Of loyalty and faithfulness.


Hello everyone!

How are you and what's been catching you up recently? :)

Salam syawal and selamat hari merdeka, Malaysia!

Have a relaxing and fun Merdeka day tomorrow as we should appreciate the freedom, harmony and peaceful country of ours. Lets us together learn the value of gratitude and put solidarity and togetherness as the pillars to develop the country. Insha'Allah.

 
Thanks google for the picture. :)

Well anyway, speaking of loyalty and faithfulness, when is the last time you realize yourself as a faithful partner, companion, friend, daughter and foremost; the khalifah to your Almighty?

I know it sounds bad when I say, but I have to admit that myself almost ran far from that already. I just wish this not make me sounds terrible  person, but alas.. I still aware and realize the value and importance of being someone LOYAL and faithful To whomever 'it' or 'you' may concern.
It came to my realization that I'm not that oh- so loyal person; when I recall back whatever small little 'silly' or 'insane' thing I have done.

Make no worries, I learn from it.

Why oh why I'd love to talk bout this when everyone is busy talking of Merdeka 55 day, is because ... Hehe :D I just done watching a very great movie of HACHIKO : A DOG STORY. It just a magnifique story, with simple mellow storyline in it. Some more, its a REAL Life story adapted from Japan, that amazingly can makes your heart sunk. 

I burst a pail of tears when I watch this. Seriously, you should watch.
(I know I'm far behind for just talked about this when the movie has published on year 2009 :P )

My ponder:

"How could someone like a DOG wait for his sir in 10 years time?"
 I tell you what, its  absolutely true that Dog is a  best man companion.

More on this here.

Also the real life tale of HACHIKO is here.


Anyway, thanks to this great movie and I will learn to appreciates and loves more people around me. My parents, my family, my friends, my cat  my 'significant others' and my Polar Bear as safe and lovely as I can. 

And foremost: My Creator; the Amighty.

Till then, be safe and good everyone.
Once again, Happy 55th Merdeka Day, Malaysia!
 What say you? Janji Ditepati!

of loyalty and the rare, invincible bonds that occasionally form almost instantaneously in the most unlikely places. - Wikipedia.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...