Nuff-Nuff!

Friday, August 31, 2012

Food, foods, Foodies! Home cook meal.


Hello everyone! In today post I'm gonna come up with some 'gastronomic treats' I would say; for all of sudden I woke up in the Merdeka Day, browsing through food blogs and have an urge of wanna cook-cook and cook till I'm burned. Keke.

Well, I always love to see fresh veggies in a market and look at some sort of fishes, prawns, squid and crabs; even to no avail, I don't eat them. :D
Just wish the campus allows us to cook in a dorm. =.=''

Btw, enjoy some food pictures that me and sister have prepare during the last - last time break! Not as good as pro, but we did enjoy.


The fishes and squids. Thumbs to Lahad Datu wet market for always provide us with sort of fresh seafoods. :p   


 Thumbs to it geographical location surrounded by the seas.

Younger sister cooking. Soy sauce squids as she likes that dish. Unfortunately it looks like the squids sink in too much oil. Keke:P

My healthy 'kacang bintang' veggies.  Fry with garlic and chillies, it taste good and crunchy! 

Beautiful crab with such wonderful design & colors. J'adoree:) I think crab is cute.



Hihi. Despite the beautiful colors of the crab, unfortunately they have to be separated and cooked! Me and sister crab curry. Hihi. Thanks to mom to put all the ingredients and we best at helping :P
Beautiful prawn.  Keke.
My udang goreng for sisters. Keke. Sigh, sigh, I don't even bother to eat them, since I'm non seafood eater/lover.
Hihi. My  sambal belacan recipe. Keke. Best served with ripe mangoes, fried fish and some kind of ulam's and the 'sea grapes'. Made of prawn paste, chillies,  lime, sugar, salt and pinch of monosodium glutamate. :D


Happy Birthday, June Mother. :D Okay, this one is not ours made. 






See, I'm obviously quite a food lover but somehow never got much chance to cook, cook and cook. Credit to the laziness and sooo on. One of my future plan is ... I'm going to learn cooking, making pastries and cookies and foremost main dishes like sayuran and so.

Perhaps, I could make good from it?

Hee. Till then, Have a wonderful day. XO's

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...