Nuff-Nuff!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Surrender my Soul

Zao an''Zao an''

Keke. Awal-awal pagi lagi, I sudah brought up the crazy 'louvy douvy' title. %^&**. [keke] Demikian bukanlah kata caci makian, instead of so un-describeable feeling. Hihi.

Btw, I know that we're running fast to the month of May; spring bloomed like heaven. Hee:)
Also, living a life as a SYUDENT; there will be another EXAM is coming. Isn't it?
:D No worry, keep calm and stroke the furry wall. Hihi.

Due to this (exam) and my generous heart: *very perasan* I have update my post on some Education Technology Subject and Micro teaching in here. :http://nontypicalnotes.blogspot.com
It's been ages since I abandoning this beneficial site of mine. Hopefully, its going to give benefits for all. Ameen.

_________________________________________________________________________
SELF TALK:''
1. I feel like I've been hyper these day. For no reason. Maybe I should have a good control and less talk. As you know and you should remember: the more u talk; the more u show your weaknesses.
2. Do whatever I have plan. PACKING, organizing things and packing again! Yeay!. Another 3 weeks before I go back home. Ommo!Ommo!
3. Revision and follow your passion. *You know that*
4. Love only one guy in a time. Cannot be so greedy! (Keke).


A self reminder as well as for YOU; mon cherrie! :P''

Till then.
much love and be safe. XO'ss

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...