Nuff-Nuff!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Goodbye April! Hello May''

Hello earth-lings!

Zao an, zao an''. Keke. Happy Labor Day, to all laborer's in the universe and let's work smart to develop our quality instead of quantity.

Well, welcoming May with an open heart since, yeay! Since it is going to half year of 2012 already. I can't believe it. *rolling eyes*.

Anyway, along this way, there's a lot of hectic-ness and busy life caught me, as well as ups and down.
I don't have to mention that. Didn't I? :D

There's a lot of issue I want to crap out loud here; but in some time day maybe?

Let me just post pictures for your pleasant viewer.

Sweet n sour orange drinks. Original recipe by : Sista'. :D   



Hehe. my 'udang goreng' yang tak berapa nak jadi. Hihi. But still it taste good they said. :P

Of February, Home sweet Home. 
Image un: My fried veggie: of sautee kacang bintang. Hihi:P


Obviously, it seems like I turn out to post up some food pictures which been frozen in my memory card for a very long time. Hee. I want to add more but, oh! there's some work need to be done.
Till then, I will uploads more more picture of my cooking (keke:P) and some other January - April happenings.

P/S: I'm an amid eater. I live for makan! YEAY! :P:P
Much loves,
XO' 





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...