Nuff-Nuff!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Visible Sound



Hi, hi everyone! How are you today?
As always, may everyone in a bliss of life and live your life peacefully. ameen.

:) Hee. Sebelum terus menerus menyambung bait-bait perkataan yang tak berapa mau bait ini, lets start our day with smile. Yeah, smile in your heart; if possible. Sebab, adakalanya, terasa penat dan susah untuk diri ini mengukir senyuman kepada insan-insan yang 'oh-not-so-deserve it!' Keke.:P
(Tetiba merindukan my urlblog; ohletmespeaknow.blogspot.com')
Well, for whatever happen and reason, I won;t reminisce or whining on how bad and shittty-mitty this kind of peoples treat me. May god bless them with hell. Keke:P

STOP! (Tidak baik untuk mendoakan sesuatu yang buruk-buruk terhadap orang lain, darling. Allah won't bless you. :P. , Okay, I'm sorry, I tarik my kata balik). 

:) This week, I akan busy with completing, refining and the best words 'DOING' my action research. Hehe. Well, itu hanya proposal bolehlah tarik nafas sikit2 panjang kan, since buat thesis yang tebal-tebal itu pada semester hadapan. (Yeay, I'm on my way to reach the end point already!). Besides, memang a few things that I have to do this week, since I want to pack up my stuff, pilih barang-barang yang masih perlu atau x. Kalau diperlukan bawa balik rumah or pack it here and keep in in a store, and kalau dah rasa-rasanya tak perlu, I better donate it to someone needed. Tak baik membazir, amalan syaitan. Gegege:P Also, I should at least play my role to save the earth.


Juga, pada minggu ini disekolah, murid-murid asyik timbul depan muka library; minta phone number cikgula, itulah, inilah. Aduhh, time I mengajar tak pula anda-anda tumpukan perhatian penuh kan. Sekarang tau, cikgu anda yang x berapa mau garang ni dah mau blah, barulah anda-anda terhegeh glabah mencari-carikan? Keke. 
I don't mind anyway. Itu sudah nature budak-budak ; manusia.

As quotes says;
 
Eh, eh, tiba-tiba pulak. :P Keke. 
Well, this is very true. Manusia-manusia disekeliling kita tak mungkinlah mau dicop dan tertuduh doing violation towards you;  dengan memarang, memukul menghentam you bagai nak rakkan. 
But from what I have seen, they tend  to use this silence way and knife to break you; also kill you inside.


Very very especially the GIRLS. PEREMPUAN. :P Huhu. Kalau tak percaya, cuba you lihat observe and rasa. Keke. Lepas tu reflect yeah.


I always never get through and have a real pure relationships with the girls. Especially the peers. But nvm, I'm gonna talk bout fengshui and the prediction on the next post. Hehe,  You wait yeah.

Till then, enjoy some pics taken during my last week in school.
Murid-murid tahap satu yang comel-comel belaka. Keke:P

Kids always like it when they picture taken. ^^

Entah bile budak ni, tgrab my camera and take picture of himself being camwhore. :P Gegege


Ekeke, Bila masa ada cikgu di situ? LOL. guess which one is the teacher? LOL:P






Till then, be safe and be good everyone. Much loves for anyone who deserves it. To the haters; GO TO HELL with your sarcasm, bitch attitudes. May GBU.:P keke

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...