Nuff-Nuff!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Oh, I Just So Into You!

Hello people!

Ni hao? How's everything catch up with you? Keke. Well, let's us together, live our life! Just like Rihanna said; " so live your life! Instead of chasing that papers!" Keke. :P

Anyway, another three weeks to go and my practicum is over, I'm handing out the proposal paper for my thesis (which haven't been done yet) :P, selfbrag//I'm sure printed paper with the issue of proposal in it will come out by the day before submission//.

Hee. :)

Smile.Smile.

Another a week to go before I heavenly away from everything sucking my blood out. Keke. And peacefully fly up to the sky. *Like I care* :D

Also oh yeah, From rakyat to the Rakyat! Big thanks to the government as they at least has contribute more nowadays; as giving us the teachers trainee student the book voucher value of rm 200.00. Thats so generous of u, FINALLY.  Keke. * I heard that the general election will be on June? *
And... can't wait for our book allowance too.  Yeay!

Anyway, I am thinking of cut my hair short-short. I mean like yeah - short. Hee. But deep inside, still feels so sayang to let it go. I remember last time, I just did hair coloring and straightening and a weeks after; I cut it short. very short one. Keke:P Thanks to my brainless knee as it has made decision for me.


Don't mind that round-chubby face.:D

That was last two years (of 2010) if am not mistake. It was real short and luckily now it getting longer.


I am on my way to self-improvement, confidence, living a life of being realistic and not  being oh-so-PESSIMIST. To add more, I don't think that I should care much of what this oh-so-called- USTAZ & USTAZAH thinks and talk about someone or a group of Muslim that didn't dress will with HIJAB. I know that it is stated; but the way you guys dakwah-ing is just so Conservative. Keke. 

I guess, I don;t have to mention to whom I emphasize this para yeah?


Till then, much love and take care everyone!

Always living your life, and do have patience in life.  

Pour toi: Je t'adore, much-much! How now? :P



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...