Nuff-Nuff!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Of Facebook & Communication.


Hello folks? How life has treating you so far? Keke. Well, am glad for still having a chance to breath an air, wide awake with  pair of my eyes wide open and yeah, living a life, for merely 23 years [going to be]. In case you don't know, it's my final year of studying for my degree. Keke. Well, life is all about learning process. It won't and never stops here. InshaAllah.

As in life, we do need someone or everyone, or else anyone to communicate right? It's a human nature to communicating; either verbally or vice versa; in a way to sending message, which transmitted by the neuron in our brain, and yeah the message received/conveyed. Everytime the communication process started, it must involving more than one party, and yet not necessarily involving the human itself.

You're a novelist, journalist. You write a book. I'm a big fan of your masterpiece, am reading it, reflecting it, monologue with my self; and YES! I am communicating with myself. Thus, this is how communication happened. As well as in this modern era, with the insanely fast technologies of micro-blogging, social networking such as FACEBOOK etc's,the news of fake JUSTIN BIEBER found dead in his home can spread just like in a second! 

Speaking of which, I'm not a die-hard-fan of Facebook or whatever it is; exceptional for BLOGGER. The only thing I like about typing the : facebook.com / logging in, and scroll ups and downs tru the wall is to see whats up with the E-world, my few favorite celebrities, and some few creative and fun artistic pictures updated by some fan page. And not forget to mention is some Photography updates. For the rest of it; the status updates of a college-mates, classmates, and anonymous which I never know where they come from is just so ''psycho-social of human behavior ''. Keke Please don't freak out, I'm just stating my thoughts. 

There must be a quotes I found somewhere saying that 'Don't Judge A Person by Their Status Updates' , is just so hypocrites.  Keke. There, you will show off your oh-so-wonderful holiday trip, oh-i-am-the-most loveliest person-on-the-earth, oh-you're so annoying!, 0h-you're so broke my heart , oh- i-am damn rich-and I just bought IPAD 5- and so much more. Keke.

And one more thing isO H-I'm the HOLIEST person in this world- and GOD-loves- me!. Kekek. It's a human nature to seek for attention, and being glamorous [ especially, in this oh so glam ] world, but at least a piece of humbleness will do, right?

Anyway, hyperlink to OH-I'm the holiest bunch of crap-crap and crapper, am gonna post something on it InshaAllah.  Will be in next post. [of being a perfect muslim, wearing hijabs and decently dresses] :P.

Well, in a contrary, of facebook and communications also give the extra AA+ for us to gain information on what is going on with the earth;  (mother nature disaster), communicating with your classmates @ lecturers on lecture class, assignments, discussing things as well as keep your business growing. Yeah, you have a wide range of thousand friends on yr list, u post up your wonderful cupcake business pictures, there it goes; people PM you and ask. Well thanks Mark Zuckereberg for that.

Also, the best point of it is when you might found love of your life in the Social networking sites!    
[Keke] LMFAO! { Am I for real???&%^*% } Well, its just maybe, and nothing is impossiblke right when the word of IMPOSSIBLE itself says; I M POSSIBLE!.



*This is how FACEBOOK makes everyone look and feel beautiful*



****GRIN****



After all, its all about how u think, behave and act that represent yourself. U might say that its not representing me,since I am thinking differently and I act vice versa; because you are .... { guess yourself}.

Till then, mucho liebe pour amourer and be safe everyone.


Lots of Loves.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...