Nuff-Nuff!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

You'll be safe here.

ATTENTION: Dearest reader, Pls listen to Tim Mc Graw by Ms Swift, as you reading this!
*____________________*
Merci! Danke!


Hi everyone!

How have you been so far? Yes, I've been silence but no worries I am safe and sound. :P
It was a hectic days and weeks for me previously, which I have endless works to do. Yet, still I do now. But for neglecting my lovely blog *wink*, it's a sin right?

Hehe.

Life has been caught me up and down lately. I guess so does you, yeah!
Not to mention the endless work to do, and yet I've been cheated by my client (Keke) which I have done the assignments for them, and heaven yeah.. they ran ran away. Just like an old b**tch; or I prefer say, collagen-less HORSES. Keke. :P
But I am very sure, sooner or later, everyone will got their reciprocation right. Well, itu janji tuhan. Tak payah mau persoalkan lagi. Either in duniya or hereafter.
This is peringatan untuk diri sendiri juga ye.


Okay, btw: Maafkan saya for using such a BAHASA ROJAK here.
My apology for using mixed languages here.

Tak payahla beriya sangat kan? Keke.:P
Best tak jadi cantik?
LOLxx!


Keke.

Tak perlulah kan saya cakap ' I look stupid when I speaks Malay'..kan? Hihi. Well, lovely Amani, I got what you mean. And am sure the rest of Malaysian who understand the language of English understand what you mean. Just... as you know, it's a rare earth if something*interesting* not to be blast!

Also, praise to Allah, since I have completed my minor subject observation, and luckily my generous - intelligent observer kindly give me quite satisfying assessment. Love Ya Mr. Agus! May GBU ^^

Anyway, to make thing short, let me post few pictures taken by me which is consist of my previous get-along meet up with la famille, the beautiful scenery of Keningau Valley, as well as the very-very precious gift from SISTER INTAN (<3's). She has gave me a box of my favorite Inner shine - Prune essence for my daily consumption. That's very generous of you sis! Inshaallah I'll give you something in return, someday. :D

Anyway, enjoy!


Perdana Park, KK Sabah.

A lovely lights, as bright as my heart with die liebe-liebe* ma famille.
XO's



.Before.
The sephia illusion. Hihi:O

.After.


Darling said; Sabah sun is always cantik. Keke:P
I tak tahulah betul ka tak, since as far as I concern, SUN itu satu.
Hihi, but infact still Sabah nature is always 'the nicest'!




Thanks Kak Intannnnn! Boleh XOXO kan?
:P
Hugs n GBU.
Tis is my favorite . Inside- Out.





Eheh. :P, Finally yeah. Annyeong hae sae yo, pls!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...