Nuff-Nuff!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Oh Sunday!

Salut tout le monde! Comment- allez vous? T'as le repas?

Hehe. If haven't, go go take!

I remember one of my classmate (as well as practicum friends ) saying this in out of sudden;
" I shouldn't skip my breakfast!"
Kekek

Wtfisssssssshh! Haha. It is so damn funny btw, since she say it in out of sudden. :P
Well, that is absolutely true remarks.

Breakfast is essential. Kalau kita dok skip-skip breakfast, that will increase our tendency untuk makan banyak time lunch, then fall asleep~~zzz.. and again makan segala unncesary snacks!.

*gosh! Sounds so like me!*

Btw, today post am not going to whine long or post more aand more pictures, as there is something 'GOOD' waiting ahead of me. [assignments mode yo!]

Here is picture I browse from somewhere and find it lame but oh, so TRUE!

Keke.

Till then, mucho liebe and take care everyone!

Image un: Oh-so-TRUE! Kekek ;p



You know i love you,
XO.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...