Nuff-Nuff!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

What Inspires You?

Ahora people!

Good morning to you, you and you! It's Thursday, and bless yeah, the first March of 2012. Guess I shouldn't have to mention how grateful I am for still having a chance to living my life, at a very least.

I was wondering that in our daily life, we could face a thousands one complicated situation, things, people and everything. It just happen all the time and its within we and ourselves on how we have a good and balance control in it. Yeah, at times the hectic and out of control pace chasing me, I just feel like run far far away and hide. OxxO''. I am sorry for being so coward. ://

I guess the equilibrium of mind, body and soul is just so vital. Like when they are in one same straight line, you will be fine.


/somewhere over the rainbow/
#Genting, 2011#

Here's the analogy:

OOOO________________XXXX___________________TTTT

Footnotes:
OOOOO --- mind
XXXX-- BODY
TTTTT-- soul.

Heee:)

I am putting the body in a centre of all since after all, the bodies work based on the cooperation of mind and soul. So, what people usually sees is the action that represent it. Yeah, just like the most repetitious idiom;

'First impression last'.

Our lips can denied it, but the body language never lies. It tells.

Look right into someone eyes to know the truth.

Anyway, just to pop up a question on your mind, folks;

"What are the things that Inspired you?"

I mean yes, like for real! Inspired you in the blue-dark- ohso-gloomy day.

Feel free to
share with us.



Till then, have a good day everyone!

Mucho liebe.

Feel free to visit: kaleidoscopeoflife for more pleasant reading.

XO's

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...