Nuff-Nuff!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

How Could We Stand in this Hot Climate?



Hi everyone!
How's life catching you?
Wishing everyone always in a good and fine condition, with not so much things to worry about.

Anyway, it's Sunday and bless yeah the last week in month of February is along the way.
Time flies really fast eh? Thanks to the hectic-ness of life, at least make me feel better and occupied with life. Keke. :P
*I tipu*

#this is how my hostel look like at 7.00 am#
/oh so bright!/

O.o

I woke up this morning with thought that, at least done what to be done. Ignore what to be ignored.
As I tipu above, the hectic life of attending a practicum, implementing the action research intervention and so on has really make me no time to make -up with myself sometimes.
Nonetheless to say, dealing with 'a sometimes' *sucks-blood-up* person around me could make me goes *red*

Grrr.:X

Well, that's not a big issue to concern anyway. Cause I'd rather concerning on what exactly is going on with the planet currently. Yeah, I admit that we all know that the earth will/or/ might be facing a big changing in almost every way including the geographical, socials, politics, logical and just everything.

And one thing that catches my attention is the real unstable climate surrounds us nowadays. Yeah, I am talking about the global warming. This thing has been taught, we've learned ever since we are young. The green house effect and so on, is just so common to say, but never been real to understand and aware off.

#the sun shades right thru from our public washroom#
/gosh! it's real bright! *shocking face*/

As I live in somewhere valley area of Sabah, supposedly the condition here is fresh, cooling and just oh-so-fine. Hell no. I couldn't say so - No More! It was terrifying hot! As the moment u open your eyes till the minute you shut your eyes close. For that reason, now i'm so rajin already to showering myself. Keke:P

It happens that the town of Keningau grown a lot with the industrial park, factory and palm oil plantation, guess that could be the strongest point to this.

Also, I always want to switch the light off whenever it is after 12. Just so unfortunate when the roomate of mine couldn't help herself staying up so late, doing her things like its no one business. Of course its no one business, but at least, can we together help save/or/reduce the emission of heat at least?
Can we please save the energy, Darling?

Next time, I buy you a green mentol bulb.
:P/:X

By the way, here are few pictures taken by me this morning. I inspired to take pictures this morning, after amaze on how on earth the 6.00 o'clock in the morning feels like it was 10 o'clock!

I guess it has something to do with the 'running out of gas on our SUN; already eh?

#thanks GOD at least we still have plenty trees to help#
/ but it never helped sometimes /
Keke. :P

Also, my favorite part;

# picture of trees taken after the previous one#
/ the favorite of it is when I am playing with the tools of editing /
thanks picasa! love.


Till the next update.

Much love and don't forget to tell your parents you love them.

XO's



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...