Nuff-Nuff!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Of Fairy Tale, Twisting and Manipulating;

You know you love me, X.O.X.O.

Have you ever dream living a life in a fairy tale, marrying a prince, living a life wonderfully of being a princess?

Hee. I did! In a nightmare dreams. Keke.

Gossip girl has always been my favorite TV show above all. It's just the culmination of upper east side's living of twisted, manipulating, cheating, drama and so much more. All in one. Even though it's a oh-so-impossible thing for me to feel and experience, at least enjoying how it goes satisfying enough, eh?

Speaking of which, below is some picture that I manage to capture from my movie player; as I think the scene has significant meaning to another. Anyway enjoy, everyone!.

Can't wait for the next episode to be air [oh-yeay!]


/flash lights, camera's and everyone is just so wonderful. No one ever knows the truth behind the beautiful smile /


/the runaway bride/


/ at times when we have choose a wrong path, nothing is important anymore /


/beware of your friend girls. Your best friend could be your 'best' enemy/


/ Not being with you, doesn't mean I don't love you. I just need to move on /

/ Life is a drama. Act well /


I was thinking and feel not so right lately. Like there is something missing inside. Feel like wanna push everyone away from my life. Indeed, simply just push them away. Today, a friend of mine has gave me a new lesson in life, which I do realize the oh-so-wrong about it, but not the consequences of it.

Many thanks to Teacher H for always be there and listen to me.
Hugs.

Till then,
Gute Nacht everyone.
May tomorrow gonna be a brand new good day to us.
Ameen.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...