Nuff-Nuff!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Let's Rolling In a Deep! yeay^^




Hello everyone!

Good morning and have a good-blessed day yeah. :)
I think I shouldn't have to mention how much time flies insanely fast, till sometimes we feel like out of breath already.

I'm just dropping by to let you know that I have changed into
rollingin-a-deep.blogspot.com

for some time of moment.

This could be momentarily, or forever (am not sure about that) till stated.



I love how life treat me so nicely lately; knowingly there's something missing or perhaps broken pieces in me.

Be good and take care everyone.




Inspiration from Heart*

** Inspiration from the Heart **
------------------------------------------------

"When feelings flood, it is usually because you have built them up—picture a vast reservoir of feeling that has been dammed up inside of you, and, at some point, the dam breaks. Woe to anyone in the path of the powerful floodwaters of your unchecked feelings. You can choose to harness this energy and direct it toward a flow of feeling, which washes everything clean, rather than a flood bent on destruction."

-Kathlyn and Gay Hendricks-


p/s: Currently listening to Bob Marley track ' No Women No Cry'

XO

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...