Nuff-Nuff!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Where have all the Flowers gone?

images:ohletmespeaknow.blogspot.com


Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.

a quote taken from somewhere. *_*

Bon Soir people!

How's everything goes with you? Indeed, no one wants to live in a sad, sads or saddest pathetic life eh? Heee. Everyone wants to be happy, I'm sure.
Thus, You are what You think!


Be positive, resist the shit. Keke :)
*The sudden quotes of mine*
Picture above is given by someone (which even if he read this post maybe he forgot he send me tat Pict) >.<. Heee. It's a nice picture by the way, but even nicer after been touch up by me. Keke. Well, to be true I always have the passion of taking nature scenery. So does look, stare and enjoying them. Its just so pleasure!.

Next time I'm living a life* I will built a house in a middle of jungle. Keke.
Kidding.

*mydreamhouse: a house in a top of the hill with green trees, beautiful and lovely scents of the flowers and butterfly flying like no tomorrow.

*_________________*

Hee. Stop dreaming! I don't even done with my proposal planning yet! GOSH.


Till then,

Wish everyone safe and take care.

Be happy!

Sehre Liebe.
XO's

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...