Nuff-Nuff!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Ich liebe meine Katze. Sehre viel!

Bon Soir, tout le monde! ^^

Heee. I am in a middle of tiredness with the adorable sleepy-ness for no particular reason! Gosh, I guess it's a PMS! Wuwu.

Or else, I am overcharged! And nah, serves me right.

T.T.

Oh yeah, btw due to the last practicum is just around the corner, the major and minor subject observer has been listed out for us.Heaven yeah! We waiting for " whose gonna observe me this sem ah? etc etc" is just like a post graduate waiting for their posted school. (Betul ke x my sentence, I'm not even sure). Keke^^

Continue. As today we got the list, I just feel like cat got struck by thunder seeing the OBSERVER name. GOSH. He's just so not y taste! Lala.
Friends, you know what i mean.
Come on' fella!Keke

Not even the loveliest bitch would like him to be her observer.
:P
Hmm. Apparently, its a huge , i repeat HUGE responsible for me to hold.
Oh no no no, I better not mention anything here before it ruining my pleasant pseudo nights.
Finally, before I ended up this post let me share you the lovelies BOBO chan on earth. Heee.
Yeah, he's our cat. with a very beautiful CAT-ty eyes. I am so fond with cat. Indeed I am.
Every time I look into their faces, I just feel something connected. So connected.
Doesn't matter if they are stranded cat or a prince and princess of this furry creature.

Heeee. :) Feel so loved with it.

I guess that's all for now. Till my next update.


Ich liebe meine Katze, sehre viel!

Guten nacht.

^O^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...