Nuff-Nuff!

Friday, January 27, 2012

A Happy Happy Chinese New Year!


Bon Jour tout le monde!^^'

Comment allez vous?

First of all, I don't think it's too late for me to wish a Happy Chinese New Year, to those celebrating. Hee~ A year of dragon, *suddenly thought of MERLIN* wish everyone in a joy, happier and prosperous year ahead.

^____^

Xi Nian Kuai Le.



Btw, it's almost the end of January 2012 already and yeah, I bet we think the same thing. :p
Time flies so fast yeah. We rush to do this and that, the other things coming like there's no end. *sigh* Well, I just feel so much optimism this day. What is playing through my mind is ;-

i. Heaven yeah, I just have to complete my studies joyfully and at least, successfully* in the term i define it* ii. O la la ~~ my action research and the proposal paper. --> I just have to think promptly and oh, make an action. *haven't got the specific issue yet*://sigh iii. Live my life blissfully regardless the shitty past thing dancing through the mind.

Heeee. I can heave a sigh of relieve, at least for a second after jotting it all in today's entry. It's a little distracting thinking of something that cause you anxious, worried and so much %^&^$!


Heee~~~^^

Anyway, here is few pictures I have taken during the 2011 CNY (last year) in a place where we stayed. It is always eye catching to see those red lantern, in the chinese-s house with the spirits and feeling of festive season.
And thanks to the neighbor as well, for generously give us a box of mandarin orange. *____*


The red lantern brightening the house on newyear's eve.

Me gusta!

Till then,
Be safe everyone and live your life with no regrets.


XO's

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...