Nuff-Nuff!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Reminder

Hello everyone. Happy Saturday and do have a relaxing weekend as another week will come with much-much things to accomplish. SIGH. :P

As next week will be my final practicum on my final year, I am quite anxious with so much things running through my mind. Aigoo~aigoo. It's just so horrific! But afterall, all I have to do is relax, focus and have a prior balance of earth and universe. (WTC is this? ^_^) Well, I oftenly heard people says that to have balance in everything you do. Just like the centre of our body. -- Isn't it mr. Dalai Lama?

Okay. Let me type in bahasa in the next paragraph. OK?

The Sign, Worries & Bad Luck!

The Sign

i. My left eye keep twitching for last few days for no apparent reason. Orang tua-tua believes if the left eye keep twitching, it's a bad sign. Gosh. Bad SIGN. It's a sign of something bad or worst might happen either towards you or the families or significant others. Ceiii. :P. As it was happen to me before, I'm kinda believe its true and thus, leads me to some uneasy feeling and worries.

Worries.

ii. Dahla got the bad twitching left eye sign, I'm start to feel kinda worried and anxious and nervous. Indeed, one of the MOST HATED feeling I ever felt is when I feel worried and anxious for no apparent reason. It's just something that so undescribe-able. You feel nervous, but you don't know why. Ur sense doesn't feel good at all, but still you laugh out loud (LOL) like there's no tomorrow.

Bad Luck.

iii. Nah.. the day has come! As last night, me and the family went out to town as I want to buy something and transfer some amount of money to my other acc. for expenses and any other important issues. Done, with the withdrawing, I went to cash deposit machine and try to banked the amount into my other bank acc. Unfortunately, as I dunno what on earth has going on, the machine has hanged and hell yeah, my money was there but its not credited to my account. OH GOSH. Like seriously, I just feel so stucked and yeah dunno what to do. It is because, this kind of thing first time happen and also, the amount is large in my definition*. Hee. Half of my lump sum money allowance is there. SOB"SOB://. It's just real terrific situation and nerve cracking for me. Hee.
As the consequence, I cancel my trip back to campus today and tomorrow it's gonna be a long long journey for me and on Monday have to appear confident and high spirited for PRACTICUM. Oh La La~~

I could heave a little sigh of relieve with the response from the customer service of the bank, and now just have to wait for the money to be credit back. Insha'allah. Hopefully, everything will goes smoothly as there's so much things haven't been done.

After all, I realize this is what it called kun faya kun; which is when God wants thing to happen, it happens. I take it as a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIG lesson and reminder. Ameen.


Till then,

Be safe and much loves.

Ciao'



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...