Nuff-Nuff!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Random Talk;


I have a lot of things to talk here and crap out the emotions, thoughts and facts.
So does the picture.
I found a very inspiring blog with such a good English.
Need some time to do it, in the midst of relaxing month before exam'.

Hell yeah.
I need much time to think, reflecting and be a worth person apart than spending whole time in bed; lazying, Korean-ing which somehow leads me to the daydreaming like the 'Mat Jenin'.
Heee. :)

Everyone need inspiration. So do I. Thus, keep on hoping and believing. Also remember to take a an action! As friend of mine once says;

'Plan for a change and make a change. Also, ready for a change.'


Till then,
Be safe sweetheart.




Picture taken by me. An orange a day keep the flu away. I'll true believe that.
thoughts; need to do some editing here n there in a picture i take. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...