Nuff-Nuff!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Me & Badminton. How I Love?

It's Sunday.
And it's a happy hour for everyone. Everyone love weekend. Weekend is the end of the week that we can relax, relax and relax to the fullest.

As for me, I'd rather spent time in bed, lazying around, talk with loved one, and do browsing here and there. At least I've got something that can put inside the brain and let it grow as knowledge kan?

Hee. I went to badminton as usual and now my leg is cramping already. Gosh! I need to learn swimming.
Dearest, please teach me.
Keke

Suddenly, i'm craving for rice and omelet. My dad home cook dish. Aigoo^^


Anyway, here are few pics on how passion i am in Badminton games. Keke. Enjoy!



She's ready for the league. yeay! What else you expect babe-eh? Keke;)

Beat it! Yeay!

SShe was busy playing and please ignore those skinny legs. Keke



*credit images to the kids at my practicum school*
Be a good girl darlings.



Anyway, i have to update on 2012 budget. Just i'm so lazy to do it since even me myself budget also never work well. Keke

Till then. munho liebe.
Guten nacht!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...