Nuff-Nuff!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Days;


Hello people!

Wie geht es dir?
Hee.
Danke god, Wie get es dir! :)

Well, here's weekend coming again as boring as usual. Keke. Nothing much just staying home the whole day, relaxing and dealing with the terrible nasal problem. Yesterday, I went outing with a friend; darling Meris. Keke. Just a simple hang out but unfortunately has made me dead broking.
Gosh, thinking of the coming holiday that need bucks, I'm almost fallen out.

Okay, skip the crap!

These days, I am more into do blogging rather than updating crap in another social networking sites. I think this is due to the convenience here that I can write long; winding this and that and not letting the whole world got an 'instant updates' of my personal life. I know, that want it or not, this is the eras of globalization; which everything is only on tips of our hand. So does this blogging, anyone and just everyone can read them. But not as instant as the famous Facebook! Whatever it is, always be cautious and non-reckless while dealing with the modern internet, people. Once we careless, nah everything might happen.

Anyway, this is just a quick updates. I have so much to tell but sometimes, things are better not to be told or else u screw up.


Till then, be safe and be good people.


May Allah always watch and guides our way.
Ameen.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...