Nuff-Nuff!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Who Says?




Who Says?
***
Me says! --said the inner self--

Ahh, Forget it! Cut the crap and move on.

~~~

Lalala. Hullow, everyone!
Let's start the day with a widee^_____________________________^ smile.
Okie?

I have nothing much to says, just wanna get inspired by Selena Gomez; Who Says?

Nah, exactly. Who says you're not this, you're not that?
Who say's?
Cuba cakap skek.

Haha. Till then, be safe.

*footnotes*: I try to resist the negative feeling n thoughts n emotions tat try to hit me about you. I know it's lame, but at times it's just unsure with the words, everything u said and said to me.
Ahh, cut the crap and focus on the priorities then.
What the fish* with the PMS now.
Haha
Who say's yeah?
Na, na, na.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...