Nuff-Nuff!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Cause It's All In My Head.




"Adakah semua ini yang kuinginkan
Ataupun hanya mengejar dunia semata-mata
Ku harap ku masih percaya..."


Hello everyone!
Comment allez-vous?

As for always, may everyone always in a pink of health with bless and cares of Allah s.w.t.
Ameen.


As u seen above, I have put some quotes in Malay there. Actually it's not a quote but some lyrics from Aizat Amdan song entitled- Sungai Lui. This song actually is refering to his hometown Sungai Lui somewhere in Muar, if I'm not mistake. Check here.

Well, the best part of this song is when one of the guy *in red shirt* stating that;
Home-- it could be anywhere in the world. But when you feel the sense of belonging, that is HOME.

:)

You're TRUE, dude. Really agree with that.
Just like my condition now, I'm living in a hostel which obviously not my exact HOME. But somehow I do feel my belonging here. So no offense. It could be anywhere.

Speaking of which, I still in love talking about gratefulness -- bersyukur and have faith in Allah s.w.t ( The Almighty). This is because, I do admit that sometimes or most all of the time* perhaps, that we - as human being always forget the real responsibilities that we hold, born into this world. We have fun, overly enjoy-ed with those 'POP' Culture be it in entertainment, fashion, lifestyle, music etc. etc.
You wanna be a GAGA?

Haha.
ask yourself.

Somehow, I have realized that be it good or bad, Allah will always with us. It's just us, the 'human being' that always and keen to forget HIM and HIS mercy.
Uhm.hmm.
Poor us.
May Allah forgave the mistakes then.

ameen.

Anyway, I think that's all for now. Cause it seems I can't think that2 proper at the moment since there's so-ooooo-oo many things running through my head rite now.
It spin here and there baby.
:')

Till then,

Be safe and always cherish your day with loves.

xoxo,
hugs*




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...