Nuff-Nuff!

Monday, February 28, 2011

The Littlest Thing.


image : sekadar gambar hiasan. :) ^^''

source: MY COLLECTION.



Hi everyone!

Lets give a thought on this quotes first, before we move to another part of my 'random talk'.
--Sometimes the littlest thing in life changes something forever and there will be times when you wish you can go back to how things used to be, but you just can't because things have changed so much.--


Well, that's just an induction set anyway. Sometimes we have to remind ourselves in certain thing in life. Especially the tiniest one. :)
Because, don't you think that from a little tumor, it could grow to a threatening cancer? Which, sooner or later, damages the system in your body, till nothing can save you. Except two things; FATE and GOD.:)

Btw, I'm not intended to be long, since there's nothing much to talk about. Currently I'm really in a peak moment of hectic-ness, since the assignments deadlines are really looming. So, no option. I have to complete them all anyway.

Thanks Allah, I manage to complete one. Another 3 to go!.
Aja-aja Fighting!>''<

[notes]: I need to relieve the stress a bit by writing here.
I miss HOME.

Be safe & take care.
lots of love,
.xoxo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...