Nuff-Nuff!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Suffocating Air.


hello everyone!
Welcoming the week-end with a big smile of satisfaction. Do u?
hehe.
Well, time flies so fast that we had comes to the end of first week in January 2011.So fast, huh?
Faster than the speeds of lights. wee~

Anyway, I've been do some Picasa-ing - editing recently. :) Please don't mock me for my lateness and 'out-to-date' in this kind of technologies. hehe. I do know that Picasa has exist and I do have them located on my disk for sometimes, but somehow, I just have the passion of picture editing just recently ( a few secs. ago..;'D). Just like an 'ilham'. (a Malay words).
Fortunately, I found out that it's kinda fun and perhaps I could make up as a hobby. wee~:D

Well, well, I had some conversation with 'a friend become stranger' this afternoon and luckily, I've learned something that somehow has made me realize that life does play -fair games-. When at all the times you do play tricky games with a purpose of winning, then there will come a times that -like it or loathe it- you have to play in a very fair & honest condition.

hehe.
You don't get me? Do you?

*_*
Okay, let's make it simple.

#1; Life's need a fair games.
#2; Don't play with fires if you don't want to get burns.
#3; ...and sometimes, love could suffocate in hostile environment.
hehe.
:)

heartbeat1#: somewhere in Subang.


p/s: I've done writing but why does the Blogger Image Upload-er take ages to uploads?
whew! (sigh).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...