Nuff-Nuff!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Money Makes The World Goes Round.

hello everyone!
:).
how's life?

Well, I just got back room, after spending ( or else 'wasting' ) my time watching Anugerah Juara Lagu (AJL 25) officially organized by TV3. hehe. Pretty cool anyway, with new faces; this ages generations compete in their own style, various genres of music and showmanship.
How I wish, Black (hitam*) ngee~could win. However, that's we call competition. --(ada pemenang, ada pengalah).

***
The post above suppose to be post by last nite. hehe. I can't make it anyway. 'Too busy' with dunia fana. haha:D
Well, speaking of which I just thought that how world nowadays needs us to be fully prepare, ready on no matter conditions. Be it good or bad; up's and down. hmm..(sigh). It's all about Money nowadays. correct me if I'm wrong. You go to the public toilet, you still need money at least 3o cent, and even bought a bottle of waters; you do need money. haha, regardless to say, about this kind of 'Bio Aura' Things or whatsoever...hoho.

Well, that's make the English proverb, anyway; "Money Makes The World Goes Round".

***
**
*


image #2: money3~...must be funny, in a rich man world..
lalala.
(taken from; Mama Mia song)



Anyway, to make things short, I'd love to conclude here thathow much important and valuable money to everyone is; depends on how she/he manage their financial income. You work harder,then you get paid for it. Thus, vice versa.
So people, let's us together develop ourselves to the fullest by make every impossible things happened.:)


p/s : kinda blurred, actually.


Be good & be safe.
loves;
.me~xoxo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...