Nuff-Nuff!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

you never got the idea; how much I miss you.

hello everyone!
how's your life doing?
well, hope everything's gonna be in a cheery beautiful day!~

By the way, I'm not intended to write long or so, just do some quick updates and share one Bollywood music videos that I like the most.
hehe;)
I bet some of you guys, was fell in love Bollywood movies, back few years ago?
The musics, songs, choreography, colourful attires and the movies heart-attacking plots, was hit the Film & Art world not so long time ago.
For me, I like this Bollywood movies because of their musics and dances. Very nice and appealing.
..With such bright costumes and beautiful actresses; owh, I fell in like!

Well, here is one song from my very favorite Bollywood movies " Dil Hai Tumhara".
Starred by pretty Preity Zinta, Arjun Rampal, Mahima Choudry and the senior gorgeous Rekha.

Layannnnnn
~.~



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...