Nuff-Nuff!

Friday, July 30, 2010

the tide is high; baby.


hello~
it is Friday, and alhamdulillah, I'm having a great time relaxing all day long.:D
the temptation of going out and spent some best time shopping, finally been canceled after a deep thought.hehe.=)
I've read from some blog before about the importance of us, as an adult to practice a smart shopping.hoho^^Well, I do smart
shopping, sometimes.







Since nothing much I can do for today, just spending some time with good movies and browsing webs here and there. Luckily, I found one touching song that gave me quite big impact. >.-. A 22 years old youtube singer from Romania with a touching song entitled "Sorry". (Images on left side) Speaking of this, seems like I have to dedicate this song for me myself either, or someone out there.^^
Here's some part of the song lyrics that quite touching, btw.


"If I have to live my life without you,
I will tell you the truth,
Cause you maybe try to live your life behind you
and somebody else will come around you one day
You will go on and she will beg you to stay
Do you believe in me...
Please, do."


--Inna; Sorry.--


Anyway, that song lyrics has nothing much to do with me. Just I like the way it sounds and it's cool.

T.T

thoughts of today;
there's no point of chasing something useless.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...