Nuff-Nuff!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

when a Tornado meets a Volcano.

Once in a blue moon...
a boy and girl were sitting and talking on a bench.
and,
here is some point from their conversation;


Girl~

''have you ever felt you love somebody so much?
you could barely breath when you with 'em?''

...

Boy~

''i'm the Superman with the wind in my back,
She's Louis Lane and when it's bad, it's awful''.

...

Girl~

"well,
guess I just have to stand there; and you watch me burn,
that's all right because I like the way it hurts.
and
i Just gonna stand there and your hear me cry,
well, that's really alright because I love the way you lie."

...

Boy~

"Baby, please come back, it wasn't you. Baby it was me.
maybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seems.
Guess maybe that's what happens when tornado meets a volcano"

...

Girl~

"Next time? There won't be no next time."




That's how their conversation ends.
The girl did not burst any single tears, instead of move her butt off the bench,
and walk away.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...