Nuff-Nuff!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Na Wunderbar;Die Manschaft!

Hello Everyone.
27 minutes to go to another day as I start put a words in this space.
Another day; another chance; another opportunities.
And here it comes; Monday again.


Oh Monday!


Sometimes, people felt Monday could be a dreadful day, and they feel blue-e-e.
Owh..ho, come on; let yesterday goes by and we take the chance.
I felt spirited nowadays and kind of free.
Idk why.or Indeed I do know why.

Well, since tomorrow gonna be another week; I just want to share the feeling inside when my favorite-ever team in FIFA World Cup 2010 ; GERMANY has sent off the Argies 'ARGENTINA' with 4-0. Yahooooo~.~ Na Wunderbar; the Deutsch!
Since both is a great team, so I don't put high expectations on the game.But still; I do hoping for a victory to the team.
Well, the effective strategy and defending action that so-so-so good among the team (Germany) has make them goes far.Plus,since they work and play as a Team is a key to their victories.


Bravo my team!Luv.Luv.

Another articles of their victories;
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-cup/story/_/id/805805/ce/uk/?cc=4716&ver=global


...
and Man of the Match;
Bastian Schewainsteiger
#7



footnotes;
i'm fly high to the sky seeing Michael Ballack (the captain) coming down to Cape Town to support the Teams. Luv.Luv.


SEMI-FINAL MATCH:

Germany vs Spain
08th July 2010
02.00 a.m (Malaysia Time)

courtesy images from;
Google images.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...