Nuff-Nuff!

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Hi, Today. Hello, Tomorrow!

Hi today and hello tomorrow!

It sounds cliche eh? Ehmm.. guess so. Well that's the only best title I can think for now as its been quite sometimes when I stop appearing myself in the world of blogging, world of social networking and not to mention the Facebook-ing, twitter-ing and uh-la-la Insta here and there! 

It just not my style ya-all! :p 
I'm just a little grown girl, which nobody to the world but somebody to certain people around me.
Hihi..

Uh-ah-uh-ah.. it feels good to get to type back here when I was/were abandoning this for like a year? Yet, why I do this again due to few reasons:

First, well you know now I am a teacher. A real-teacher; which I shall say 'starting the real job of mine'. Hihi. Its a bless thing to do but somehow sadly enough when I've been threw away to quite isolated place; name Daro in Sarawak.

Uh-la-la.. What you expect me to do? Wakeup-eat-work-eat-sleep every day, baby. Ohmyfreakinglamelife! 
It's like the same daily routine everyday.
err...grrr..
After talking with a friend, he recommend me to find a hobby. Gain and create a new hobby. And here I come... come back to the 'past attitude' of mine.  Hopefully I can be more enthusiast and consistent in a time being.

and the second reason is... When I find out that quite 'special someone' to me has 'Googling' about the existence of  my blog on his phone. Ohmysweettoothy!#$%  Hahahaha.. =))
Is there anything sweeter that you could do for me rather than that?
or you just miss to checking on what I feel, whatI'm doing and all that.

HahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA...

anyway, this is just a start. The begin again.
I wish there is more to come. 

Till then. 

Look forward but don't reckless to -NOT- hear what follows you on your back.
You never know you'll die until you died.

During my convocation day.
Putrajaya, May 28th, 2013.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...