Nuff-Nuff!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Verdant.

Hi hi, everyone. It is 7th of November 2012 and alhamdulillah, I am still surviving and catch a breath in this earthy earth belong to the Almighty.

Plus, I am still surround by everyone I love and care a lot. Especially toi.

Btw, today post gonna be a half-wordless Wednesday, with the feeling of un jardin apres la mousson. It is verdant. The grass smell, the aroma, the feeling, such a bless.
I always love it whenever I wrapped up in nature.

Okay, cut the crap. Let's enjoy the picture and breath.


The someone. You already did much joy, bless and best in you to me. Everytime is just so wonderful. And I am wonderstruck.


I will be.

In a middle of the night, I lay down and breath, say a little prayer for you.. and me.
It is sincere, pure and honest.
As to keep this life much more meaningful to the fullest.

Don't judge a person by her cover. Touch her heart, and it will reveal everything.

Be safe and take care everyone. XO's

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...