Nuff-Nuff!

Monday, October 15, 2012

You make it real for me.

Do u know that life is everything about uncertain situations, and how to make it possible and positive things happen?

Yeah, that's what I think of.
These days, I was trap by my own foolishness towards something/someone which is somehow and another has cause enormous damage to someone, myself and luckily, the relationship saved.

It's never my intention. Never ever.

But as old saying goes, 'terlajak perahu boleh diundur, terlajak perbuatan tak boleh nak patah balik'. Keke:P


I still have few paths to go in studying before rest my soul in Pedagogical field. oh.. temporarily.

Here's a few pictures on how I spent my weekend.
To you, my sweetie pie. I am sorry. This is not fr u to whine, or feeling blue, or sad or whatever it is that hurts u more.

At least I keep u update, and i won't lie again.

I like airplane. Just love the feeling of getting high up to the sky. XX

As always, my favorite part.
My most favorite part in the sky. It is cloudy day but still looks wonderful. Subhanallah!. Sometimes just have the fantasy of  eating those clouds. Like chewy.. Keke
Tit-bits. Keke. Rate: 4.3/5 four point three over five.
My company. xx :D
alfred junior.

That is how I spend my weekend! How about you?

Stay positive and much love. XO.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...