Nuff-Nuff!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Do you love me, even with my dark side?



 These days, I am not really sure what bless and gift has God sent me, when all of sudden everything on my love life turn upside bright. Yeah indeed it is. Feels like sunny sided egg rose out of nowhere. The feeling is wonderful and just wonderful. oh, so sweet.

I remember when initially,  my 'kesayangan'  (which is I not sayang enough,'') said that he won't or cannot fell in love with me, or whatsoever cliche remarks from an egoistic Powerful man. Keke. Well, it's fine. As am gonna keep on clapping one hand with little sound. I keep on insisting, seducing, playing like nobody else businesses.  (this part is not so true yeah, children :P)

After quite a while we still keep going, running, surviving, and building not like the concrete wall, nor skyscraper, but just like a trees, beautiful trees; Pine Tree or Coconut tree I guess. We're keep running far far behind against all the impossibilities like crazy. Yet, still fight, argues and so much misunderstood came up like no ends. 

It start with small tiny things. Yeah like everyone in  every relationship does.

Till then, when I started to play a BAD girl part which lying, lying a bit, little lies, big Lies, and become quite a liar. Kekek. Can't help it darling.

I know my sorry, apologies won't enough for the betrayals and distrust I have done.

Well, you know old saying says; what have done cannot be undone.


Somehow, teacher says, good person built with a best virtue will always surviving. Yes, its true. 
I'm glad he quite good person built with best virtues, that keep this 'humpty-dumpty grr' saved.

I am appreciates everything and every moment has given to me.

So does anyone eh?

Also, wish this is not going to be a manipulating neither hanky-panky or revenge.

Everyone has their dark side eh darling.
So do I.


Till then,

God bless us and have a merry happy cherry weekend!~


Much love and Xo's

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...