Nuff-Nuff!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Lovely Day


Hee. :) 

So everything almost done. Yeah. I mean it. Like the assignments done. And only got thesis, presentation and exam to run. 

Yeay, can't wait to finish everything asap, and let myself fly high up to the sky sooner.
:X''
Meet the love one. Un famille, mon chat, et cetera.

Last week, despite the hectic-ness and urge to finish my assignments, I have decided to run away from the burdens and have fun with the sister. Since I am quite naturalist person.. here I go having fun karaoke-ing, singing, strolling around the beaches, breath a fresh air, makan-ing etc. etc.
Thanks to everyone, for making my day fine, despite the ignorance of abandoning the assignments.

Praise to Allah, and myself for finally I manage to get everything done.

Keke. Jungle person run out from the trees to look for seas. :P

Beautiful sunset, Subhanallah!

Sabah, always have the best beaches ever. Keke :P (talking in Malaysia context)


Looking for a crab.

Remind me of Cherating, sunrise catching of us.

Lovely day!
So, this is how i spent my public holiday with beneficial activity. Keke. How about you?
Till then, be good and take care everyone.

Much love and be safe.


Words of wisdom:

" A man who learned a lesson will never repeat his wrong deeds of today."
_By anonymous_


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...