Nuff-Nuff!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Comforting a heart.



It's going to be terrific and hectic life, at least for another 8 weeks to go.

People come and go to your life like it was nothing. They keep hurt you like no one business but who cares, I' ain't vulnerable enough to get hurt so easily.

I ain't no more broken angels, unless my significant people did to me.

To you, I know the words SORRY resembles nothing anymore. Somehow, somewhat, still forgive me.

Dear myself, 

Keep calm, focus on what you have to do and just flow with the pace of life. Blindfold your eyes, and deaf-tight your ears from parasites and evil viruses.

Stay strong and live your life.


For you, again:

You've been so good to me. Fill with kind heart and patience. Sadly, I always  unintentionally hurts you.  Beyond words to express my sorry. I still hope can 'stickwitu', regardless all the crappy-ness.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...